Cryomed - Cryofan CF-04
In some cases in cosmetology, dermatology, traumatology and sports medicine, specific area of the skin needs to be cooled without affecting its surrounding areas. The most suitable device for such purposes is the Cryofan (cryotherapy blower). Cryofan is a device for local cryotherapy using a cooled gas stream, consisting mainly of liquid nitrogen vapor.
The treatment is short. Affected areas or spasms are precisely targeted for several minutes by cool, dry air. At the end of the procedure, you may feel a ‘pins and needles’ sensation, which disappears quickly after the treatment. The device is safe and ensures full comfort to the client.
Areas of application:
- Sports medicine
- Simple and reliable
- Easy to use
- Efficient cold air spot treatment
- Multiply safety system with a 24V power supply
- Low nitrogen consumption – does not exceed 0.075 l/min
- Quick start – time required for preparation and attainment of a working temperature is less than 4 minutes
- Skin never comes in contact with liquid nitrogen
- Ergonomic design