CryoNiQ - Cryo XC™
The CRYO XC™ by CRYONiQ is a cryo sauna machine that uses liquid nitrogen and electricity to deliver a safe, partial-body cryotherapy experience. The system’s unique pivoting cabin doors and ease of installation allow this machine to be installed in many otherwise inaccessible locations, making it a smart choice for new cryotherapy businesses. Meanwhile, its user-friendly interface, safety features and low-humidity chamber deliver a quality experience for customers and operators alike.
- Cooled by liquid nitrogen
- Powered by electricity
- Used for whole-body cryotherapy (excluding head)
- Pivoting cabin doors for low footprint
- Low-humidity chamber delivers a ‘dry cool’
- Temperature range: -180ºF to -300ºF
- Serves up to 15 clients/hour
- Semi-automated nitrogen flow
- Built-in Wi-Fi and touchscreen
- Easy installation
Read Our Product Feature
In this short article, the cryo experts at Rutherford & Titan take a closer look at the CRYO XC™ system. Tap or click below to learn more about the product and discover whether investing in this system is right for your business.